Brazilian Cherry - 3/4" x 5" x 24"
SOLD OUT ONLINE! CALL YOUR LOCAL STORE FOR AVAILABILITY!
Brazilian Cherry (Hymenaea courbaril), also known as Jatoba, can vary in color from a lighter orange-brown, to a darker reddish-brown, which tends to become darker with age. The grain tends to be wavy and interlocked, much like mahogany. Brazilian Cherry glues, stains and finishes well,...
- Reddish-orange with Mahogany-like grain
- Exceptionally strong
- Glues, stains, and finishes well
- Native to Central/South America
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 5"
- Length: 24"
- (1) Brazilian Cherry – 3/4" x 5" x 24"
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.