Item 417553Model BTSG1
Bradley Smoker - Smoke Generator with Adapter, Model BTSG1
Out of Stock
Because of delay in shipping this item, it is uncertain when a confirmed ship date can be provided.
Item 168262Model BT-5000
Retrofit almost any small structure into a smoke house with this Smoke Generator with Adapter from Bradley Smoker. (Bisquettes sold separately)The unit consists of two parts: the smoke generator which is identical to those supplied with the Electric Bradley Smokers, and the Adaptor which helps you fit the smoke generator to your designated smoke house. All you need is adequate room to smoke your food and a 5” hole for the adaptor. A blueprint which will help you build your own smoke house is even included with the unit. Specifications
- Model Number: BTSG1
- Power: 120V, 60Hz, 5.5 Amps (ETL and CE Listed)
- Smoking Element: 125 Watts
- Dimensions with Bisquette Feeder Tube: 7” W x 9” D x 22.5” H
- Adaptor Width: 10.5”
- Weight: 14 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Bradley Smokers are covered by their 1 Year Limited Warranty. This warrants that the products will be free of manufacturing defects effective from the date of purchase. Remember to keep the sales receipt as proof of purchase date. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of part as determined by Bradley Technologies Inc. Bradley Technologies, at its discretion, will provide a replacement part for any component found by Bradley Technologies to be defective an shall not be responsible for an re-assembly. The limited warranty is non-transferable and valid only in the country of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the original consumer / purchaser for all out of warranty parts orders. Serial number of product must be provided on all claims.