Bradley Variety Pack Flavor Bisquettes hold the key to clean smoke flavor in any food, taking your recipes to new heights. These bisquettes produce perfect results every time you use your smoker thanks to an exacting manufacturing process. Using precise quantities at controlled pressures and densities, Bradley binds smoker chips rendered from the finest hardwoods to create each bisquette. When used in tandem with a Bradley smoker, the bisquette produces smoke up to four times cleaner than smoke from loose chips in a pan or burn box. Features
- 120 Bisquettes per box
- With 5 flavors, this variety pack has a bisquette to perfectly compliment whatever you’re smoking
- Approximately 20 minutes burn time per puck
- Made in Canada
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Bradley Smokers are covered by their 1 Year Limited Warranty. This warrants that the products will be free of manufacturing defects effective from the date of purchase. Remember to keep the sales receipt as proof of purchase date. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of part as determined by Bradley Technologies Inc. Bradley Technologies, at its discretion, will provide a replacement part for any component found by Bradley Technologies to be defective an shall not be responsible for an re-assembly. The limited warranty is non-transferable and valid only in the country of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the original consumer / purchaser for all out of warranty parts orders. Serial number of product must be provided on all claims.