Item 422616Model BS916
Bradley Smoker - 6-Rack Smart Smoker
Out of Stock
Because of delay in shipping this item, it is uncertain when a confirmed ship date can be provided.
Item 168261Model BT-4500
The Bradley 6-rack Smart Smoker is Bradley’s newest automatic electric smoker. It is the result of years of advancement and testing on existing smokers. This smoker features iSmoke™ Technology enabling you to connect to and control the smoker from Bluetooth™-enabled smartphones in real time. Another improvement is its larger capacity smokehouse with room for 10 racks of food. Two removable, color coded temperature probes allow you to measure heat in different areas of the smokehouse simultaneously for advanced monitoring.
- New Generator is completely touch screen with Bluetooth™ interface
- Includes 6 racks, however there are 10 spots for racks so you can get more out of your cook area
- New heavy duty latches & silicone gasket provide a positive seal
- No drip tray necessary with food grade enamel flanges
- Comes with 4 adjustable feet and two optional wheels
- Overall Dimensions: 40.5” H x 24” W x 14.25” D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Bradley Smokers are covered by their 1 Year Limited Warranty. This warrants that the products will be free of manufacturing defects effective from the date of purchase. Remember to keep the sales receipt as proof of purchase date. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of part as determined by Bradley Technologies Inc. Bradley Technologies, at its discretion, will provide a replacement part for any component found by Bradley Technologies to be defective an shall not be responsible for an re-assembly. The limited warranty is non-transferable and valid only in the country of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the original consumer / purchaser for all out of warranty parts orders. Serial number of product must be provided on all claims.