The world has seen and loved the Original Bradley Smoker for years, and now you can love it even more with larger the 6-rack version. With the same innovative smoking technology as the 4-Rack Bradley, smoking will be fun and viable for anyone. With the automatic generator, the 6-Rack Bradley Original Smoker advances a new bisquette onto the burner every 20 minutes to make sure to keep a consistent, clean smoke every time. Features
- Automatic bisquette advancement
- Stainless steel interior
- Smoke for up to 8 hours without needing to add bisquettes
- Bisquette burner is separate from oven element
- Six Removable Racks
- Overall Dimensions: 39” H x 24.75” W x 14.25” D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Bradley Smokers are covered by their 1 Year Limited Warranty. This warrants that the products will be free of manufacturing defects effective from the date of purchase. Remember to keep the sales receipt as proof of purchase date. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of part as determined by Bradley Technologies Inc. Bradley Technologies, at its discretion, will provide a replacement part for any component found by Bradley Technologies to be defective an shall not be responsible for an re-assembly. The limited warranty is non-transferable and valid only in the country of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the original consumer / purchaser for all out of warranty parts orders. Serial number of product must be provided on all claims.