Bookcases, Built-Ins & Cabinets
Form, function, and timeless craftsmanship. Clever home design relies on ample, well-placed storage to help a house feel like a home. From a place to store well-loved books and keepsakes to smart hideaways for shoes and sporting goods, the storage spaces in a home help life function...
Bookcases, Built-ins & Cabinets offers expert advice from America’s most accomplished craftsmen that is the ultimate guide to designing and building storage spaces that work for you, whether it’s a simple bookcase or a functional island for a gourmet kitchen. This all new collection of articles from recent issues of Fine Woodworking and Fine Homebuilding will inspire carpenters, woodworkers and DIYers of all skill levels to create practical yet beautiful units for keeping life straight. Each project is fully illustrated with close-up photography, clearly illustrating each step of the project. This book is like having an expert at your elbow, giving all you need to be sure to complete the project the first time out!
- Each project is fully illustrated with close-up photography, clearly illustrating each step
- Choose materials that fit your project needs
- Design add-ons and enhancements to shelves and cabinets
- Create useful storage solutions in odd spaces
- Craft unique bookcases that are as artful as they are useful
- Explore custom-designed built-ins from the experts
- Cover Style: Softcover
- Product Size: 8-1/2" × 11"
- Page Count: 220 pages
- ISBN: 9781641551878
- Publisher: Taunton Press
- (1) Bookcases, Built-ins & Cabinets Book
Taunton PressItem 162403