Release a small amount of this inert gas into the container prior to closing to form a protective oxygen barrier. Since oxygen does not come into contact with the finishing material, it can not...
Item 129318Model PENTACRLY QT.
Item 129319Model PENTACRYL GALLON
Item 417679Model 1526S99
Item 417681Model 1531S99
Item 417742Model 1521S99
Item 861774Model 3-111
Item 861767Model 3-104
Item 816015Model SGGA
• Bloxygen is a pressurized can of inert gas that prevents finishing liquids from drying out
• Used ultra pure Argon, a powerful inert gas, to drive the oxygen out
• Bloxygen is heavier than air and separates the liquid surface from any air in the container
• Use all of your finish, not just the first half
• Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams
Instructions / MSDS
Keeps it fresh
Use it for any finish that will not get totally used up and that will sit on the shelf for a time. Found it to be very useful in keeping materials from skinning over as fast as they normally would but sometimes not even this product will stop the process once the can is openned. Better than doing nothing.
Save yourself some money
Save varnish. Save time. No more waste, gunk, or filtering finish. It just works.