Blade Pro Epoxy Adhesive - 4 oz
System Three® Blade Pro epoxy is a two-component, high-performance adhesive designed specifically for the knife maker. This state-of-the-art adhesive forms tenacious, super tough, flexible bonds to wood, Micarta, G10, and other composites, as well as nonferrous metals and stainless and...
- Excels at bonding dissimilar materials
- Toughened to provide maximum impact and fracture resistance
- Creates a waterproof seal between tang and handle material
- Machinable in 12-14 hours
- Size: 4 oz.
- Color: clear
- Type: 2-component, high performance epoxy adhesive
- Application: Designed specifically for the knife maker, adhesive bonds to wood, Micarta, G10 and other composites; forms a strong bond to non-ferrous metals, stainless and carbon steel
- Mixing Ratio by Volume (Resin to Hardener): 1:1
- Mixing Ratio by Weight (Resin to Hardener): 100:86
- Minimum Application Temperature: 50°F
- Maximum Service Temperature: 160°F
- Working Time @ 77°F: 45 minutes
- Full Cure @77°F: 3 days
- Clean Up: Use acetone or lacquer thinner to clean tools and work surfaces
- (1) Blade Pro Epoxy Adhesive - Part A - Resin - 2 oz.
- (1) Blade Pro Epoxy Adhesive - Part B - Hardener - 2 oz.
System ThreeItem 159190As Low As $14.39