Black & White Ebony - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3"
Black and White Ebony (Diospyros embryopteris) is an exotic wood with color that will vary, usually uniformly black with light-colored bands, pale to medium brown zones, or with marked contrast between almost white and black wood. The wood has a fine texture with mostly straight grain....
- Exceptionally dense and strong
- Black with light bands
- Takes a high finish and turns well
- Native to Southeast Asia and Laos
- Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Width: 1-1/2"
- Length: 3"
- (1) Black & White Ebony - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3" - Wood Turning Stock
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 153758
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 159718
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 150257
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 834843
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 160088