Fisch - Black Shark Forstner Bit 16 Pcs Set, Imperial and Metric, In Wooden Box
The Fisch Black Shark 16-piece Imperial and Metric Forstner Bit Set is a top-of-the-line drill bit set designed to be quicker, more aggressive, and sharper than any other Forstner bit on the...
Item 147067Model 147067W
Item 174844Model FSA-367208
Item 145501Model 145501W
Item 147069Model 147069W
Item 174843Model FSA-367192
Item 416341Model FSA-197058
Item 147068Model 147068W
Item 416340Model FSA-196037
Item 822120Model 537.000.16
Item 158296Model 158296W
- Cylindrical shank with 3 clamping surfaces
- Forged and manufactured from high-speed steel in Austria
- For use with power tools on softwoods and hardwoods
- Features a small center point, 2 peripheral cutting edges, 2 lifters, and a reduced cylindrical shank
- Sizes included in set: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 2"; 15mm, 20mm, 30mm, & 35mm
- Wooden Box for storing
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.