Regular Duty All-steel Bar Clamp with Tommy Bar, 5.5" Throat Depth, 60" Clamping Capacity, 2800 lbs Clamping Force
This item has an additional shipping charge
These 2400 Series, regular duty all-steel clamps do the work of C Clamps ... but do it 9x faster. Replacement arms, spindles and MorPads are available for these high-performance BESSEY® steel...
You May Also Like
- High stability: Rails and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls in BESSEY®’s own German steel plant.
- BESSEY® MorPad: Unique BESSEY® MorPad tilts to 35° - Patent pending MorPad greatly extends clamp life.
- Tempered spindle: Heat treated high carbon Acme threaded screw - tempered and quenched to give greater load capacity with longer service life. Spatter resistant.
- Sturdy Tommy bar: High-strength electro-galvanized sliding pin T-handle - rounded ends for comfort, size engineered to load capacity.
- U-shaped sliding arm: U-shaped tempered steel sliding arm offers straight-line power transmission (like a bridge).
- Ergonomic BESSEY Grip handle - a durable comfortable accessory that fits snuggly over the standard steel sliding pin handle (where specified as "BGLG" - BESSEY Grip, large).
Shipping / Billing Information
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.