Bessey - Rapid Action Clamp with Tommy Bar, 24" x 4", Model PZ4.024
Complete your job faster with the strength and speed of this Bessey Rapid Action Clamp. Anti-slip mechanism reduces slippage as you tighten down the set screw. Rails made of German steel are...
You May Also Like
Item 418568Model PZ6.024
Item 418564Model PZ4.012
Item 418566Model PZ4.036
Item 418569Model PZ6.036
Complete your job faster with the strength and speed of this Bessey Rapid Action Clamp. Anti-slip mechanism reduces slippage as you tighten down the set screw. Rails made of German steel are serrated on one side to mesh with the anti-slip mechanism.
- Double spindle mechanism causes the clamping bolt the move twice as far per handle turn
- Clamping bolts manufactured from a single piece with no seams
- Anti-slip mechanism keeps your clamp in place
- German made steel rails
- Throat Depth: 4"
- Clamping Capacity: 24"
- Clamping Force: 1320 lb.
- Weight (approx.): 5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.