Bessey - Medium Duty All-steel Bar Clamp with Tommy Bar, 4.75" Throat Depth, 12" Clamping Capacity, 1800 lbs Clamping Force
These 1800 Series, Medium Duty all-steel clamps do the work of C Clamps ... but do it 9x faster. Replacement arms, spindles and MorPads are available for these high-performance BESSEY® steel...
Item 412764Model 1800S-18
Item 412760Model 1800S-8
Item 412766Model 1800S-24
Item 412779Model 2400S-36
Item 412781Model 2400S-48
Item 412771Model 2400S-12
Item 412775Model 2400S-20
Item 412777Model 2400S-24
Item 412773Model 2400S-16
Item 412769Model 2400S-8
- High stability: Rails and fixed top jaw are drawn, heat treated, tempered and quenched under rigid controls in BESSEY®’s own German steel plant.
- BESSEY® MorPad: Unique BESSEY® MorPad tilts to 35° - Patent pending MorPad greatly extends clamp life.
- Tempered spindle: Heat treated high carbon Acme threaded screw - tempered and quenched to give greater load capacity with longer service life. Spatter resistant.
- Sturdy Tommy bar: High-strength electro-galvanized sliding pin T-handle - rounded ends for comfort, size engineered to load capacity.
- U-shaped sliding arm: U-shaped tempered steel sliding arm offers straight-line power transmission (like a bridge).
- Ergonomic BESSEY Grip handle - a durable comfortable accessory that fits snuggly over the standard steel sliding pin handle
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.