11-1/2" Offset SuperPower Snips, Model D-SPC11
These high-quality SuperSnips from Bessey are just what you need to make the ideal cut, the first time.Compound SuperPower snips need 50 % less hand force than ordinary pattern snips Self-opening jaws with reliable locking closure Cuts up to 19 ga. (1.0 mm) cold rolled steel or 25 ga....
These high-quality SuperSnips from Bessey are just what you need to make the ideal cut, the first time.
- Compound SuperPower snips need 50 % less hand force than ordinary pattern snips
- Self-opening jaws with reliable locking closure
- Cuts up to 19 ga. (1.0 mm) cold rolled steel or 25 ga. (0.6 mm) stainless steel – HRC up to 62
- Big handle loops accommodate safety work gloves
- The D-SPC offers an angled cutting head that makes it possible to work above the work piece... less cuts on the fingers!
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.