A balanced blend of special solvents that is added to lacquer to help prevent blushing, which results from moisture retention by the lacquer.When relative humidity is 50% or higher, Retarder should...
When relative humidity is 50% or higher, Retarder should be added. Any amount added, should be deducted from the thinner ratio.
- Nitrocellulose based lacquer
- Top of the line clear spraying lacquer
- Highly resistant to alcohol, water, moderate heat and abrasion
- Designed to form a hard film
- This item cannot be sold in the State of California