Bandsaw Blade - 116" x 3/8" x 4 TPI - Positive Claw
Timber Wolf makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a...
Timber Wolf makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that is everything a wood cutting blade was meant to be. Blade has over 60% of the speed capabilities of a hook blade while giving you the great finish of a skip. The round design of the gullet eliminates any work hardening zones. Couple that with the 6.5° rake angle, 5-tooth set pattern and .025" thick thin-kerf blade and you have an excellent bandsaw blade!
- Ideal for ripping and crosscutting
- High silicon, low carbide steel
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Ideal for thin stock wood
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Thin kerf
- Blade Length: 116"
- Blade Width: 3/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.025" thin-kerf
- Teeth Per Inch: 4 TPI
- Tooth Design: Positive Claw
- Kerf: .042"
- Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5°
- Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set
- Radius of Cut: 1-1/4"
- Depth of Cut Range (Hardwood): 2-1/2” -6"
- Depth of Cut Range (Softwood): 1-1/2” - 4"
- (1) Timber Wolf - Bandsaw Blade - 116" x 3/8" x 4 TPI - Positive Claw
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
A full merchandise return or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and within 30 days of purchase. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
PS Wood Machine Warranty: Weld is warranted on Band Saw Blades.
Please contact PS Wood Machines with warranty issues @ 412-831-5402.
Articles & Blogs
Timber WolfItem 165991
Timber WolfItem 165984
Timber WolfItem 165996
Timber WolfItem 165995
Timber WolfItem 165986
Timber WolfItem 165993
Timber WolfItem 165992
Timber WolfItem 165987
Timber WolfItem 165994