Bandsaw Blade - 116" x 3/8" x 3 TPI - Alternate Set
Low tension, Swedish silicon steel bandsaw blades from Timber Wolf will outlast your old carbon steel blades. Your bandsaw will cut better and faster with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that...
Low tension, Swedish silicon steel bandsaw blades from Timber Wolf will outlast your old carbon steel blades. Your bandsaw will cut better and faster with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that is everything a wood-cutting blade was meant to be. Alternate Set tooth pattern means a great finish fast. The round design of the gullet eliminates any work hardening zones. This blade can make a 1-1/4"-radius cut and is a favorite of woodturners for cutting smaller radius bowl blanks, vases, etc. It is typically used for cutting green or exotic woods from 6" to 12" in height, as the 0.032" kerf opens up a little wider to remove saw dust and prevent the blade from being pinched.
- Ideal for roughing or milling green wood/logs or exotic woods
- High silicon, low carbide steel
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Blade Length: 116"
- Blade Width: 3/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.032" thin-kerf
- Teeth Per Inch: 3 TPI
- Tooth Design: Alternate Set
- Kerf: .056"
- Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5°
- Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set
- Radius of Cut: 1-1/4"
- Depth of Cut Range (Kiln Dried Hardwood): 3” – 12”
- Depth of Cut Range (Kiln Dried Softwood): 3” – 12”
- Depth of Cut Range (Green Wood Hardwood): 3" - 12"
- Depth of Cut Range (Green Wood Softwood): 3” – 12”
- (1) Timber Wolf - Bandsaw Blade - 116" x 3/8" x 3 TPI - Alternate Set
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
A full merchandise return or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and within 30 days of purchase. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
PS Wood Machine Warranty: Weld is warranted on Band Saw Blades.
Please contact PS Wood Machines with warranty issues @ 412-831-5402.
Articles & Blogs
Timber WolfItem 165991
Timber WolfItem 165990
Timber WolfItem 165984
Timber WolfItem 165993
Timber WolfItem 165995
Timber WolfItem 165983
Timber WolfItem 165996