White Bamboo Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Vertical Grain - 2-Ply Wood on Wood
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Bamboo wood veneer is made from strips of bamboo laminated together. White Bamboo has a creamy yellow to dark tan color. It has a straight...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Bamboo wood veneer is made from strips of bamboo laminated together. White Bamboo has a creamy yellow to dark tan color. It has a straight and loose to dense grain pattern with a stringy, coarse texture. Bamboo is a very common and extremely fast growing type of grass that is very strong (above-average compressive and tensile strength) and flexible. Bamboo accepts stains and finishes well, but is most often used with a clear coat that preserves the warmth and accenuates the color and beauty of the wood's natural grain. Wood on Wood or 2-ply veneer is created by permanently bonding two wood veneers together. The face veneer is perpendicular to the backer veneer which provides protection against bubbling that can occur when a veneer is improperly bonded to the substrate. This type of "crossband construction" allows the veneer to bend on moderate curves in the horizontal or vertical direction.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: White Bamboo
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Vertical Grain
- Backing Type: 2-Ply Wood on Wood
- (1) White Bamboo Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Vertical Grain - 2-Ply Wood on Wood
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
This fast-growing plant isn’t technically a wood, but it shares many of wood’s finer qualities, such as hardness and stainability. It also grows lightning fast, has thousands of applications, and has a long history as one of the planet’s most revered building materials.
White Birch Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Rotary Cut Spliced - 2-Ply Wood on WoodItem 420549
White Oak Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Plain Sliced - 2-Ply Wood on WoodItem 420592
Olive Ash Burl Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - 2-Ply Wood on WoodItem 420534
Hickory / Pecan Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Plain Sliced "Calico" - 2-Ply Wood on WoodItem 420565
Maple Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Quarter Cut - 2-Ply Wood on WoodItem 420577
Red Oak Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Rift Cut - 2-Ply Wood on WoodItem 420584