Sauers - Bamboo, Caramel 4'X8' Veneer Sheet, 3M PSA Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you're a hobbyist or a furniture maker, you'll be delighted with the result you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers & Co. Pre-sanded and ready to finishBook-matched with...
Item 404365Model BMBO-WHT-PSA
Item 404393Model MKOR-QCFIG-PSA
Item 404420Model WNG-QC-PSA
Item 404355Model ALDR-FC-KNTY PSA
Item 404362Model ASHBRL-OLV-PSA
Item 404374Model CDR-SPNSH-PSA
Item 404367Model BECH-QC-PSA
Item 404398Model MAPPABRL-PSA
Item 404151Model BMBO-CRML 10MIL
Item 404409Model SAPL-POM-PSA
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced lines
- Consistent color
- Flexible, so it's easy to apply
Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves, marine applications, and endless architectural applications.
Bamboo (Bambusa Multiplex): Creamy yellow to dark tan color, China.
See 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Thin Stock. The thin stock is cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
Carving and Turning Blocks. Blocks are sawn to +/- ¼" of size listed.
Plywood. Sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.