Woodcraft Woodshop - Baltic Birch Plywood - Scroll Saw Pack - 9 pc.
Baltic Birch Plywood is lightweight multi-ply plywood made entirely of birch plies, using no softwood or filler plies in the center. The result is a product with greater stiffness, strength and...
Item 131138Model 3mm-1/8x12x12
Item 131139Model 6mm-1/4x12x12
Item 131400Model 3mm-1/8x24x30
Item 152979Model 6mm-1/4x30x48
Item 131409Model 18mm-3/4x12x30
Item 131401Model 6mm-1/4x24x30
Item 131405Model 3mm-1/8x12x30
Item 164302Model 814390020735
Item 131403Model 12mm-1/2x24x30
Item 131402Model 9mm-3/8x24x30
Item 152980Model 3mm-1/8x30x48
Item 131408Model 12mm-1/2x12x30
Item 149951Model AXD000004A
Item 131406Model 6mm-1/4x12x30
Baltic Birch Plywood is lightweight multi-ply plywood made entirely of birch plies, using no softwood or filler plies in the center. The result is a product with greater stiffness, strength and durability. Baltic birch is solidly conceded to be the best plywood for use when scroll sawing. The exterior glue used in this plywood makes it suitable for outdoor projects (with an appropriate outdoor finish). This 9-piece Baltic Birch Plywood Scroll Saw Pack includes four different thickness (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2") of plywood.
- Scroll saw variety pack
- Composed of birch from parts of Russia
- Width: 11-7/8"
- Length: 11-7/8"
- 1/8" Baltic Birch Plywood has 3 plies, 1/4" has 5, 3/8" has 7 and 1/2" has 9
- Manufactured to metric thickness
- All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized
- (4) Baltic Birch Plywood 1/8" (3 mm) x 11-7/8" x 11-7/8"
- (2) Baltic Birch Plywood 1/4" (5 mm) x 11-7/8" x 11-7/8"
- (2) Baltic Birch Plywood 3/8" (7 mm) x 11-7/8" x 11-7/8"
- (1) Baltic Birch Plywood 1/2" (9 mm) x 11-7/8" x 11-7/8"
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock.
- The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is dimensioned to within +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/4" of size listed.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Larger blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/4" of size listed.
- Smaller blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Spindle stock (1-1/2" T x 2" W) is dimensioned to within +/-1/8" of size listed.
Articles & Blogs
I punched this variety pack to cut on scroll saw. I will be purchasing this again. Nice quality and quanity.
good fof puzzles no voids
Very well made product.
I use this for scroll saw projects to sell at craft shows. The wood is virtually blemish free and was in great shape when delivered to my door. The shipping took only a couple of days and was pleasantly surprised how quick it came.
will be making many purchases of this pr
I purchased these for doing "portrait" style scroll saw work. very good quality, great for very fine cuts, looks nice and great response time from wood craft on the whole ordering and delivery process. I will continue to purchase many of these pieces of wood
Time saver with quality
Have then a week now and used up half the order. Living in an apartment means simplifying things and to get precut boards in the most common size for scroll saw and pyography can't get any simpler. A light sanding and its ready to go. The extra cost for the board feet are a fair trade off on the ease and speed it allows me to do my projects. The variety of sizes is good, would be nice to see packs of all one size too though.
excellent wood for pyrography
perfect for my use which is making woodburned plaques for gifts. i cut the wood to 6x8 and 8x10 then use a pyrography burner and pen to draw on the wood. it is perfect for art work. very smooth with no patches or blemishes. a quality product!!!!
good wood product
I purchased this product on the recommendation, of Steve Good from the Scroll Saw Workshop. My main use for this product, is scroll sawing and making diorama's. I have made several projects, without any voids, or tear outs. I mainly use #5 Flying Dutchman - Scroll Reverse Blades.