Baltic Birch Plywood - 3/4" (18 mm) x 12" x 30"
Baltic Birch Plywood is lightweight multi-ply plywood made entirely of birch plies, using no softwood or filler plies in the center. The result is a product with greater stiffness, strength and durability. Baltic birch is graded as a B-BB, which means that one face, B, will be a whole...
- B-BB Grade - one face will not have splices or patches
- Higher quality plywood
- Uses no fillers or softwood
- Uses 40% more dense plies than standard plywood
- Thick face plies allow for more resistance to sand-through
- Composed of birch from parts of Russia
- Thickness: 3/4" (18 mm)
- Width: 12"
- Length: 30"
- 3/4" Baltic Birch Plywood has 13 plies
- Manufactured to metric thickness
- All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized
- (1) Baltic Birch Plywood 3/4" (18 mm) x 12" x 30"
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock.
- The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is dimensioned to within +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/4" of size listed.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Larger blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/4" of size listed.
- Smaller blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Spindle stock (1-1/2" T x 2" W) is dimensioned to within +/-1/8" of size listed.
Articles & Blogs
Precision Dovetail Saw Techniques by Rob Cosman
Working with your hands in creating fine furniture is not a thing of the past. The old adage of “what you put into your work, is what you get out of it”, still holds true today. Rob Cosman is the epitome of this statement. Teaching handcut joinery is a small yet essential part of woodworking when using dovetail construction. Experience is the other piece that comes in time. When you first start in any venue of woodworking, you sometimes need an expert to help you along. Rob Cosman, Your Hand Tool Coach has been inspiring new and experienced woodworkers with fine woodworking techniques for many years. His insight, wisdom and patience goes beyond perfection. If you have attended any of his classes, shows, or workshops, you know what I am talking about. He captures the audience right from the start as he really gets into what he does best… sharing and teaching.
Arizona Woodcraft Supports Sonoran Living Live Refurbishing Contest
Sonoran Living Live is an Emmy award winning Arizona morning show, shown weekdays at 9am on ABC15 and also streams live on abc15.com. It is the longest running locally produced life style program currently in Phoenix. Hosts Terri Ouellette (Terri “O”) and Stephanie Sandoval offer the live audience content about beauty, wellness, fashion, crafts and the Arizona desert lifestyle themed with, “Live. Life. Well.” with an, “It’s all about you!” flair. Representing Sonoran Living, Terri “O” contacted our Arizona Woodcraft store with an idea to run a few segments on woodworking to diversify the show’s content, appealing to the female and younger audience as well as all woodworkers with a furniture refurbishing promotion.
Custom Nautical Art by Bill Gildea
Bill Gildea pictured with his wife Reen, is a self-taught woodworking entrepreneur of Custom Nautical Art, creating works of art for homes and yachts using exotic woods and shell marquetry.
Not dimensionally accurate
The sticker in the store on the product says 12"x30", but the product actually measures 11 7/8" x 29 7/8"
I'm a repeat customer and have been pleased with the quality of this plywood. I'm also very pleased with Woodcraft customer service. I'll be ordering more.
Used to make small walking machine.
i use this for all kinds of stuff and it hasn't disappointed me yet
Baltic Birch Plywood
As the rating says, It dosen't get any better.
Baltic Birch Plywood - 3/4" (18 mm) x 30" x 48"Item 152976
Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/8" (3 mm) x 30" x 48"Item 152980
Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/2" (12 mm) x 24" x 30"Item 131403
Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/2" (12 mm) x 30" x 48"Item 152977
Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/8" (3 mm) x 24" x 30"Item 131400
Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/4" (6 mm) x 30" x 48"Item 152979
Baltic Birch Plywood - Finished 2-Sides - 3/4" (18 mm) x 12" x 60"Item 159763
Baltic Birch Plywood - 3/4" (18 mm) x 24" x 30"Item 131404
Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/2" (12 mm) x 12" x 30"Item 131408
Baltic Birch Plywood - 3/8" (9 mm) x 12" x 30"Item 131407