Once again Ugears presents a dream come true, reaching out to the skies with its first ever aircraft model represented by two flying machines in one package. Introducing The Avaitor model, which has three modules: the airplane, the helicopter and the flight control tower. Choose your aircraft, set it on the tower's bar and you are good to fly. As a beginner pilot, you might want to start with the helicopter which is not as difficult to control as the airplane. Your chopper has a cockpit with doors that open and shut, and three-blade main and tail rotors. The airplane has a higher velocity and requires a certain skill to perate. This module is based on the wire-braced bi-plane and has a 5 piston motor. To learn how to fly this wayward bird, you may need several flight hours, but learning is part of the fun.
Your cockpit is the control tower, a sophisticated device with a high-performance motor that powers the rotation of the wash plate with the bar-with an aircraft on one side and balance weight on the other. The control tower is operated with two control bars, the control column regulates the roll and pitch of the flying machine and the motor controller adjust RPM (revolutions per minute) setting the speed of the aircraft. Fine tuning ensures the proper operation of thw swash plate.
When all three units are assembled and you are ready to dive into the sky, it's time to wind up the motor. Make sure you don't overextend the rubber bands in the motor:maximum winding must not exceed 25 half-turns. Hold on to the control column while releasing the motor controller's lock to launch your model. Just hang on to the wheel, throw caution to the wind, and ly. the sky is the limit with your new Aviator model from Ugears.
For an orignal gift idea or an engaging hobby that encourages family time around the table, Ugears kits provide hours of enjoyment.
- Estimated time to assemble:12 to 15 hours.
- Console: 16.5" W x 13.4" L x 12.2" H
- Plane: 5.5" L x 4.7" W x 3.1" H
- 726 pieces
- Step-by-step, full color. easy to follow instructions included
- Assembly required; no glue needed
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
For product issues, damaged, missing or miss-cut boards, visit www.ugears.com for assistance. Returns not allowed unless damaged or defective.
Warranty applies to any damaged or defective part within 30 days of purchase.