AR4Pro V5, 24" x 24" CNC Router, ARS 400 Stand Toolbox ATB004
From Axiom, buy the AR4 Pro V5 CNC machine, Stand and Toolbox, ATB004 and save $500. The Axiom AutoRoute 4 Pro V5 has electro spindle performance, plus 4-axis controller. The AutoRoute 4 Pro V5 machine has been thoughtfully designed, rigorously tested, and offers a full range of...
From Axiom, buy the AR4 Pro V5 CNC machine, Stand and Toolbox, ATB004 and save $500. The Axiom AutoRoute 4 Pro V5 has electro spindle performance, plus 4-axis controller. The AutoRoute 4 Pro V5 machine has been thoughtfully designed, rigorously tested, and offers a full range of accessories that can be purchased separately to build the machine to your needs. Software is not included with the machine. We recommend the following software depending on your needs: Vetric VCarve Pro Software V10, Vetric VCarve Desktop Software V10, Vetric Aspire V10, Vetric Photo VCarve Software.
AR 4 Pro V5
- Size: 24" x 24"
- 3HP Electro Spindle
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System
- Axiom Industrial 4-axis CNC Controller
- Interlocking Aluminum Table
- Precision Ball Screws
- Prismatic Guides in all Axes
- Auto Tool Touch-off Plate
Machining accurate parts and projects requires a solid foundation. That’s what you get when you add one of these stellar stands to your Axiom Precision CNC. Don’t trust your investment to just any flimsy stand. The Axiom Stand is heavy, rigid, and a great value. Need to roll? No problem. Heavy –duty casters make the journey smooth, and adjustable leveling feet ensure that it stays put once you get there. The integrated shelf will keep your controller off of the floor and safely out of harm’s way. The Axiom Stand 4 is designed specifically for the AutoRoute 4 Basic and AutoRoute 4 Pro. (WC# 420953 and 420954)
This Axiom CNC Router Tool Box is the perfect solution for all of your CNC bits, clamps, and accessories. Axiom Precision now offers this commercial quality steel storage solution which fits perfectly within the stand of your new Axiom CNC. This tool box fits in the AR400, AR600, AR800 stands (WC# 420957, 420958, 420959; sold separately) and the Iconic4, Iconic6 and Iconic8 Stands (WC# 172916, 172917, 172918 sold separately).
- Heavy Duty 1.0mm steel construction
- Ball bearing drawer glides
- Epoxy-polyester wrinkle finish
- High security locking system
- EVA foam drawer liners included
- Ventilated storage compartment for CNC controller cabinet
- 3 Short Drawers: 3” x 8.5” x 14”
- 1 Tall Drawer: 8” x 13” x 14”
- Net Weight: 50 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom
Axiom PrecisionItem 172929