American Pro Decor - American Pro Decors Black Solid Steel Decorative, Sliding/Rolling Barn Door Hardware Kit for Single Wood Doors DOOR NOT INCLUDED
This item has an additional shipping charge
Maximize your usable space in any room with this decorative sliding barn door hardware. This look will complement any room in your house, whether you are going for a traditional or more...
You May Also Like
Item 422392Model 5APD10661
Item 422393Model 5APD10662
Item 422394Model 5APD10663
- Hardware only - DOES NOT INCLUDE DOOR
- 1 Flat Rail (78" long x 1-1/2" x 3/16")
- 2 Door Rollers
- 2 Door Stops
- 1 Floor Guide (to be routed into bottom of door)
- 5 Wall Brackets
- 2 Anti-Jump Disks and Screws
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Prior authorization is required for all returns. There will be a 20% restocking fee for returns. Custom items may not be returned Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
Upcycled projects and handmade wooden décor were hot sellers at this year’s Destination Design – an annual fundraiser for the Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Ohio Valley. Local businesses in the Parkersburg, WV, area donated home furnishings and décor items that were auctioned in the organization’s largest fundraiser of the year.
Using the materials they salvage from tearing down forgotten barns to create beautiful barnwood furniture and art keeps father/daughter team Kelley and Kate Jensen busy. They preserve each barn's heritage into repurposed decor—and make priceless memories together while doing it.