Clear (Slow) 12-Minute Urethane Casting Resin - 16 lb Kit
Alumilite® Clear (Slow) 12-Minute Urethane Casting Resin is crystal clear, easy to use, and great for a wide variety of clear casting applications. Alumilite Casting Resin may be dyed or pigmented using Alumilite Dyes or PolyColor Resin Powders to add pops of color and pearl essence to...
Items You May Need
Alumilite® Clear (Slow) 12-Minute Urethane Casting Resin is crystal clear, easy to use, and great for a wide variety of clear casting applications. Alumilite Casting Resin may be dyed or pigmented using Alumilite Dyes or PolyColor Resin Powders to add pops of color and pearl essence to your projects. Your only limitation is your own imagination. Its low viscosity and 1:1 mix ratio by WEIGHT make it extremely easy to use. It offers superior polish ability compared to other clear resins and produces a maximum shine on your finished parts.
- Create one-of-a-kind pen blanks, bottle stoppers, bowl blanks and so much more
- Impact-resistant when fully cured
- Thin viscosity for easy mixing
- Polishes to a high gloss
- Optically clear casting
- Can be dyed or pigmented
- Size: 16 pound kit
- Color: clear
- Demold Time (75°F; 100 gram mass): 2-4 hours
- Fully Cured Time: 5-7 days
- Mixed Viscosity (CPS): 400
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 by WEIGHT
- Open Time: 12 minutes
- Temperature Resistance: 140° F
- (1) Alumilite Clear Slow Casting Resin - A Side
- (1) Alumilite Clear Slow Casting Resin - B Side
- Side B weighs more than side A, and will therefore have less material in the bottle.
- May demold casting in 2 - 4 hours, fully cured in 5 - 7 days.
- See instructions for full details.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.
The most common question asked when thinking about Mother's Day gifts is typically, "What am I going to get mom for Mother's Day." Or, if you're the kind of mom who loves dropping those subtle gift hints, here's some great DIY gift ideas from Woodcraft that will be sure to help in making something for Mom!
More than 500 entries were received in Woodcraft’s “Pour to Win” Contest, with resin artists from California and Kentucky taking the top prizes. Click here to read more and be inspired!
Total BoatItem 181317
Total BoatItem 181315