Item 575348Model 575348
Festool - AGC 18 Cordless Angle Grinder EBI-Plus
Woodcraft is the Nation’s Largest Full-Line Dealer of Festool Tools & Accessories!
Item 871331Model 72223160120
Item 576535Model 576535
Item 822517Model 38544
Item 203377Model 203377
Item 203383Model 203383
Item 204929Model 204929
The powerful AGC 18 cordless angle grinder is highly durable and built for the professional remodeler who needs reliable, versatile performance. With its enclosed brushless motor, protected electronics, and variable speed, the AGC 18 is built to last and perform in a broad variety of applications. This powerful grinder is extremely simple to use - with a keyless arbor and guard change, variable speed, and a unique battery position for cut-off operation. Includes guard SH-AGC 18, Auxiliary handle VIBRASTOP, quick-acting clamping nut QNR-AGC, flange BF-AGC 18, key KF-AGC 18, 2 x BP 18 Li 5.2 ASI battery pack, and rapid charger TCL 6.
- Work appropriately for the material: Speed can be steplessly adjusted between 4500 and 8500 rpm
- Ideal ergonomics for cutting work: Its design means that it fits well in the user's hand, runs smoothly and generates few vibrations
- Get results fast: Thanks to the powerful, brushless - and therefore maintenance-free - EC-TEC motor
- Safety while working: Soft start-up, electronic overload protection, motor brake and restart protection ensure safe work
- Robust and long-lasting: Enclosed motor and cast electronics are safely protected against dust
- Systems get it done: Compatible with the battery packs and chargers in the Festool 18 Volt System
- Safe investment: Fully covered by comprehensive Festool 3-2-1 Service plan that includes a three-year wear-and-tear warranty
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Idle engine speed: 4,500 - 8,500 rmp
- Disc dia.: 4-1/2" (115 mm)
- Spindle thread/flange: 5/8"
- Li-ion battery compacity: 5.2 Ah
- Weight with Li-ion: 5.95 lbs (2.7 kg)