Advanz TS Carbide Tipped Bandsaw Blade - 111" x 3/4" x .035" - 3 TPI
Saw through tough material with Advanz™ TS Carbide-Tipped Saw Blades from Starrett®. Triple chip grind tooth geometry on micro-grained carbide tipped teeth provides exceptional fatigue, shock, and wear resistance when cutting difficult-to-machine steels, high-alloy metals, titanium,...
- Micro-grained carbide
- Triple chip grind tooth geometry
- Tough ductile back
- Smooth surface finish
- Superior durability
- Blade Length: 111"
- Blade Width: 3/4"
- Blade Thickness: .032"
- Pitch (Teeth Per Inch): 3 TPI
- Tooth Profile: Triple Chip
- Tooth Height: Variable
- Set Type: Trapezoid
- Rake Angle: Positive Rake
- Pitch Type: Constant - All teeth on the blade have uniform spacing, gullet depth and rake angle throughout the full length
- Applications: Wood, composites, plywood, high-alloy metals, stainless steel, nickel alloys, hard and abrasive materials, cast iron, brass, bronze and copper
- (1) Starrett - Advanz TS Carbide Tipped Bandsaw Blade - 111" x 3/4" x .035" - 3 TPI
- Consider the following when selecting a bandsaw blade:
- Blade Length: Check the user's manual or manufacturer's website for details.
- Blade Width (Straight Cuts): Use the widest blade possible.
- Blade Width (Circle or Radius Cuts): The smaller the blade width, the smaller the radius, or tighter the circle you will be able to cut out.
- Pitch/Teeth Per Inch (TPI): Choose a coarser pitch if the speed of the cut is most important. Choose a fine pitch if the finish is most important.
- Tooth design or the combination of these variables (tooth shape, position, set, type and spacing) will determine whether the blade can move through your material without binding or becoming clogged with chips.
Timber WolfItem 840616
Timber WolfItem 835872
Timber WolfItem 843002
Timber WolfItem 153805