For the outdoors person who loves to cook over open flames, Adjust-A-Grill is the "Grill on the go!" The grill takes just a few minutes to set it up, and you're ready to start cooking. The patented design allows you to raise and lower the rack easily so you can cook a variety of foods....
- High temperature coating
- Grill cooking area 16" x 16"
- Grill surface: 13-gauge 1/2" expanded metal
- Stake: 24" L x 5/8" D
- Casing: 1/2" x 1/2" angle iron
- Support bar: 3/8"
- Canvas bag included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
We started July with a bang as we marked the nation’s 243rd birthday on July 4 – but the celebrations are not over. July has been designated as: National Picnic Month, National Ice Cream Month (third Sunday is National Ice Cream Day), and National Hot Dog Month.
take cookouts and picnics seriously and you are a woodturner (or know a
woodturner!), check out Woodcraft’s turning kits for grilling and ice cream
“scooping” utensils. And for those with building skills, Woodcraft carries
plans for many styles of picnic tables.
In the ever expanding world of electronic communications, work and just about everything, give Dad an “unplugged” gift. Woodcraft has some gift ideas for encouraging Dads to find adventure outdoors with family and maybe a few friends. To see more gift ideas for the outdoor enthusiast, visit your local Woodcraft retail store or woodcraft.com.