Woodcraft Magazine - Adirondack Glider - Paper Plan
Save $3 Now Through June 30, 2021
Items You May Need
Item 149528Model 2715
Item 154254DModel Download
Item 416185Model MD-00889
Item 158535Model PLAN59
Item 161162Model PLAN72
Item 819434Model U-818
Item 412297Model OFS-1028
Item 151670Model FD-721
Item 151675Model FD-725
Item 151880Model SF-82
Relax in style with this comfortable and classic addition to any outdoor living space. The glider featured on the cover of this plan was built using poplar, a wood which is prone to rot outdoors. To prevent wood rot, I chose to protect the glider with two coats of primer and two coats of exterior paint. For a clear wood look, use a rot-resistant wood such as; cedar, cypress, or another exterior wood. Apply a clear UV (ultraviolet) resistant finish. Select exterior screws and glue to guarantee long-lasting joints. Use the patterns to help you make the shaped parts.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Simple construction techniques
- Dimensioned Illustrations
- How-to photos
- Full-size patterns
- Cut list
- Convenience-PLUS Buying Guide
- The Woodcraft Magazine's Classic™ Project Plans are the "best of" the projects from the Editors of Woodcraft Magazine.
- Each plan features step-by-step instructions with detailed photographs, exploded illustrations for various project steps, a cut list and cutting diagram, and a Convenience Plus Buying Guide so you know exactly what supplies are required to complete the project.
- Whether you are a beginner or an accomplished woodworker, the Woodcraft Classic Project Plan series will have a plan for you!
Articles & Blogs
Lot of enjoyable woodworking, gliding part of chair too short travel.