8" Jointer QuadTec II
Shipping Fee of $199.00
Black Friday Power Tool Sale EXTENDED - Save 10% - November 20 - December 4
The Laguna JX|8 QuadTec II is loaded with great features to make jointing safer and more enjoyable. It includes parallelogram table adjustments that travel along an arc to keep the same distance to the cutterhead. An emergency knee stop that uses a body-length bar at knee height to shut...
- Motor: 110V, 1-3/4 HP, 1 phase, 60 HZ, 15 amp
- CSA: Yes
- Bed Size: 8" x 72"
- Infeed Table Pullout Extension: 8"
- Rabbeting Capacity: 1/2"
- Fence Size: 38" x 4-3/4" cast-iron
- Fence Tilt: 45°/90°
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Table Height from Floor: 31"
- Safety Bar Shutoff: Yes
- Wheels Built-In: Yes
- Dust Port Diameter: 4"
- Number of Knives: 20 four-sided carbide knife inserts
- Cutterhead RPM: 5,500
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Bed Adjustment: parallelogram
- Overall Dimensions: 75-1/2" x 26-1/2”
- Shipping Dimensions: 76" x 25" x 41"
- Net Weight: 380 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 495 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS
Ran a couple of 8/4 walnut scraps through after getting it set up and I was impressed. It made the boards flat. In my opinion it ran very quietly. Last, the dust collection was excellent. Very pleased at first impression.
Oliver MachineryItem 184017