Freud - 70-104 Key Hole Router Bit 1/4" SH 25/64" OD 7/16" CL
This clever Key Hole bit is designed to hang pictures, plaques or even shelves with completely concealed fasteners. The large diameter end bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the...
Item 844643Model 63-104
Item 828691Model 20-104
Item 828678Model 16-104
Item 828679Model 16-106
Item 830655Model 865.402.11
Item 828731Model 42-104
Item 844647Model 76-104
Item 841288Model 16-522
Item 828887Model 41-108
Item 828885Model 41-104
This clever Key Hole bit is designed to hang pictures, plaques or even shelves with completely concealed fasteners. The large diameter end bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot, and the smaller diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw. Great for hard or soft wood or composites, using hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- The perfect way to hang plaques or shelving with completely hidden fasteners
- Best for solid hard or soft wood, plywood or composites
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD Coating
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall diameter: 25/64"
- Cuting length: 7/16"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty