7-1/4" Carbide and Titanium Circular Saw Blade
The 7-1/4" Carbide and Titanium Circular Saw Blade are ferrous metal cutting blade makes fast, clean, accurate cuts in all ferrous metals using a portable circular saw. These blades are made using premium C6 micro-grain titanium carbide teeth and are tri-foil brazed using...
- Triple chip grind on teeth allow for a smooth burr-free cut
- Reduces sparks and eliminates abrasive wheel dust
- For Use on: Angle iron, Steel stud, Rebar and Pipe
- Material: Premium C6 micro-grain titanium carbide
- Teeth: 48
- Diameter: 7-1/4" (184 mm)
- Arbor: 5/8" (16 mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.