5-Piece Wave Cutter Forstner Bit Set
Fisch Wave Cutter technology enables these bits to drill splinter-free, true to size blind holes, for edge drillings and slant drillings in softwood and hardwood. The wavy peripheral cutting edge prevents the edges from wearing out, drilling 3-times the number of holes of conventional...
• Set includes 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm sizes
• All bits have an overall length of 90mm or 3-1/2"
• Bits require 25% less power due to ideal cutting geometries
• 3X holes of conventional forstner bits before sharpening
• Metric sizes are required for many hardware installations
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.