WoodRiver Dust Connection - 4" Basic Blast Gate - Dust Collection Fitting
WoodRiver® Blast Gate Fittings let you “turn-off” the suction from your dust collector to use other machines connected to other branches of your system. This blast gate has the same tapered 4" O.D....
Items You May Need
Item 413098Model 9781565234611
Item 149576Model YW1104
Item 85O07Model YW1021
Item 162292Model YW1008
Item 162299Model YW1131
Item 151294Model 151294
Item 162296Model YW1009
Item 162293Model YW1084
Item 162297Model YW1085
Item 162300Model YW1128
Item 140259Model 140259
WoodRiver® Blast Gate Fittings let you “turn-off” the suction from your dust collector to use other machines connected to other branches of your system. This blast gate has the same tapered 4" O.D. port on either side of the gate so you can place in the middle of a branch hose.
- Blast gates act as a "shut-off" or valve for the suction from your dust collector
- Tapered port each side of the sliding gate fits inside most 4” dust collection hose
- Sliding gate has a stop to prevent the plate from coming out of the housing
- Constructed of tough abrasion resistant plastic resins
- A 4" wire hose clamps is recommended with the use of this product.
Not quite adequate
Its flimsy construction. Its welded sides break weld with a slight sidewise or downward pressure, such as the weight of a 2.5" hose hanging from the ceiling mounted tubing. Solution was to drill and pop-rivet the sides back together. Six rivets later I had working blast gates. Not unique problem as all five blast gates broke at their side welds, necessitating repairs.
great buy, we'll built, works perfectly
great gate valve