4-1/2" Segmented Rim Diamond Blade for Concrete
The 4-1/2" Segmented Rim Diamond Blade for Concrete is the professiona's choice when cutting masonry, tile, or stone. Synthetic industrial diamonds are carefully selected and bonded to a metal blade body for superior cut performance and service life. Segmented rim diamond blades offer...
Items You May Need
- Made from synthetic industrial diamonds carefully selected for hardness, giving consistent blade performance
- 2% cobalt in the diamond matrix adds superior lifetime to the blade
- Features a faster cut rate, constant depth of cut and less downtime
- Provides aggressive cutting action
- For use on concrete, brick and block
- Dry cutting only
- Abrasive Material: Diamond
- Diameter: 4-1/2" (114 mm)
- Arbor: 7/8" (22 mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.