4-1/2" Depressed Center Silicon Carbide Masonry Blade for Concrete 12pk
The 4-1/2" Depressed Center Silicon Carbide Masonry Blade for C type 27A depressed center bonded abrasive masonry cut-off wheels are extremely efficient at cutting concrete brick, cinder block, cement and paver stones. MIBRO cut-off wheels are made with a premium silicone carbide blend...
- All wheels are made on modern, fully automatic production lines, ensuring uniform production and consistent high quality
- Premium fiberglass mesh used to reinforce all wheels, increasing wheel safety and extending wheel life
- Grain size and wheel hardness are optimized for efficient cutting and grinding
- Labels and graphics for all wheels are heat embedded, ensuring proper wheel identification for their entire usable life (vs. sticker labels)
- Used for grinding with angle grinder (max 13 300 rpm)
- Cuts concrete brick, cinder block, cement and paver stones
- Abrasive Material: Silicon Carbide
- Diameter: 4-1/2" (114 mm)
- Arbor: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Pack of 12
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.