20 Pencil People Patterns for Carvers
Enjoy this fun book by Al Streetman presenting a thin cast of characters carved from leftover wood scraps. Clean up your shop and acquire project supplies simultaneously. Streetman takes novice and...
You May Also Like
Enjoy this fun book by Al Streetman presenting a thin cast of characters carved from leftover wood scraps. Clean up your shop and acquire project supplies simultaneously. Streetman takes novice and advanced carvers alike through a step-by-step process of carving and painting these unique creations made from piles of narrow leftovers.
- 126 photos and more than 25 illustrations; including the cutout patterns for 20 unique figures
- Figures include Santas, elves, and the featured pirate project
- Al gives tips and secrets regarding head, hand, and body carving
- Al also provides detailed suggestions regarding carving tools, paintbrushes, and paint colors
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.