Adjustable Fence Clamps - 2 Piece
WoodRiver® Adjustable Fence Clamps offer a multitude of uses, from jig and fixtures to securing sacrificial fence faces to table saws and router tables. The L-shaped arm is adjustable, as well as the clamp screw, and the large brass pad holds firmly so fence faces are held...
- Anodized aluminum clamp body for durability
- Steel threaded components with large brass clamp pad
- L-shaped arm slides into hole of fence edge
- Simply drill 3/8" hole in fence edge, insert clamp, and tighten
- Capacity: adjusts on both ends from 1/2" to 6" opening
- (2) WoodRiver Adjustable Fence Clamps
Good Clamps But Need Some Refinement
Good clamps. Plenty of reach and holding strength, but need some refinements. As the other reviewer said, the edges are sharp and need to be filed. This probably has to do with them being cast and not milled.
Good, not great
These clamps work fine, the large brass pad is nice and the dual screws give it plenty of reach. The end hook could extend down a bit farther for a better grip on some fences. My biggest complaint is the sharp edges though, as you could easily cut yourself if not careful. I spent a few minutes filing down all the edges before using.