2-5/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw with Mandrel and Pilot Drill
The 2-5/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw with Mandrel and Pilot Drill is manufactured with a heavy-duty backing plate for superior rigidity. M3 high-speed steel heat-treated teeth are electron beam welded to the blade body for strength and consistent blade hardness. 4/6 variable tooth pitch gives...
- Manufactured with a heavy-duty backing plate for superior rigidity
- 4/6 variable tooth pitch gives efficient and safe cutting of metal, plastic and wood
- Designed for quick and easy plug removal
- Hole Saw Diameter: 2-5/8" (67 mm)
- Cutting Depth: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Hole saw includes screw-in mandrel and pilot drill
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.