2+2 Advanced Cutter Design for 3/4" Stock 4-15/16" D x 23/32" CH x 3/4" Bore
Today’s high production manufacturing plants demand reduced applied tooling costs and premium finishes. With the introduction of Freud’s next generation of Industrial Raised Panel Insert Shaper Cutters for enthusiast and manufacturing environments, these shaper cutters feature 2+2 shear...
- Advanced 2+2 Cutting Design includes two large cutters that shear upward and two smaller cutters that shear downward for splinter-free, flawless finishes
- Red Anodized Protective Coating protects the aluminum body from abrasion extending the life of the shaper cutter
- Versatile Interchangeable Knives are easily interchanged during sharpenings for reduced tooling costs and minimal downtime
- Exclusive Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Micro-Grain Carbide blend of Titanium Cobalt carbide allows for a sharper cutting edge, with minimal wear for dramatically longer cutting life
- Freud TiCo™ carbide tips have Superior Shear Angles that slices through wood fibers, leaving cross-grain cuts with virtually no sanding required
- 20mm thick sharpener friendly carbide extends the shaper cutter’s life through multiple sharpenings outlasting standard brazed carbide
- Kickback-reducing shoulder design restricts the tooth bite to 11mm, reducing the effects of overfeeding for more controlled, clean cuts
- Ultimate precision computer balancing with strict tolerances are achieved by using computer-based applications to balance all cutters for super smooth, chatter-free cutting
- All 1-1/4" bore cutters can be used with back-cutters UP230-IC and UP231-IC when using 3/4" stock, all 3/4" bore cutters can be used with back-cutters UC230-IC and UC231-IC when using with 3/4" stock
- Designed for 3/4" thick panels: The small cutter, with opposite shear angle, will push wood fibers down and shear them off leaving a crisp edge at the top of the panel, even on cross grain
- Small Radius: 1/8"
- Large Radius: 1-15/32"
- Minor Height: 1/8"
- Carbide Height: 23/32"
- Bore: 3/4"
- Overall Diameter: 4-15/16"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.