2-1/2" x 10' Polyurethane Dust Collection Hose - Black
HiTech Duravent® polyurethane dust collection hose offers the maximum combination of flexibility and abrasion resistance across a wide temperature range (-65° to 225°F). Provides excellent compressibility as well as cut, gouge, and chemical resistance.Features:Ideal for dust and...
- Ideal for dust and woodworking applications
- Light weight polyurethane hose reinforced with a bronze coated spring steel wire helix
- Great abrasion resistance
- Length: 10'
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Material: Polyurethane
- Temperature Range: -65° to 225°F
- (1) Hi-Tech Duravent - 2-1/2" x 10' Polyurethane Dust Collection Hose - Black
- Hose is shipped compressed in carton. Allow time to expand to full length at room temperature.
Did the trick for me. Works well.
All of the Woodcraft dust Collector accessories worked well. I set up many machines to a central dust collector. Used many, many feet of hose along with pick-ups at every machine.
Don't waste your money
This product failed to meet any of my expectations. The wire helix is not enclosed in the material and will readily and rapidly "unwind" out of the open hose end. The wire and hose material are both very thin and will kink easily if the hose is looped.
HiTech DuraventItem 128688
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 164300
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 163446
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 170723