Worx - 16’’ Electric Chain Saw 14.5A
The Worx 16" Chain Saw will eliminate many of the common issues that occur during chainsaw use. Its exclusive, patented tool-free chain replacement and auto-tensioning system make it so even the...
You May Also Like
Item 415296Model WG307
The Worx 16" Chain Saw will eliminate many of the common issues that occur during chainsaw use. Its exclusive, patented tool-free chain replacement and auto-tensioning system make it so even the occasional user can safely use it.
The auto-tension system includes a single, oversized knob that secures the bar and chain and maintains proper tension during operation automatically. The WORX auto-tensioning system also works to extend bar and chain life by eliminating any chance of over-tightening. Additionally, all-metal dogs at the base of the 16" bar add stability during cutting, while an easy-to-lubricate sprocket on the bar nose helps preserve the life of the tool.
Powerful enough for your toughest jobs, the WORX electric chain saw produces 3.5 peak horsepower. The WORX chain saws include a built-in safety chain brake that stops the chain in seconds when improper contact is made, protecting you in the event of kickback. Further, a rubber over-molded rear handle and ergonomic full-wrap front handle provide optimum operator control and comfort.
- Patented tool-free tensioning system prevents over-tightening
- Built-in chain brake for added safety
- Automatic oil lubrication and built-in oil reservoir with level indicator
- Rubberized rear handle for added comfort and grip
- 3/8" pitch reduced kickback chain safely improves cutting performance
- Volts: 120 V~60 Hz
- Power: 14.5 amp
- Peak Power: 3.5 HP
- Bar Length: 16"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Gauge: 0.50"
- Oil Tank: 6.75 oz.
- Dry Weight: 11.0 lb.
- Volts: 120V~60Hz
- Power Input: 14.5A
- Peak Power: 3.5HP
- Bar Length: 16”
- Chain itch: 3/8”
- Oil Tank: 6.75 oz
- Safety chain stop
- Patented chain tensioning system that prevens over tightening
- Tensioning auto set
- Low kickback bar
- Automatic Oiler
- Safety Chain stop
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.