PolyColor Resin Powder White Metallic 15-Gram
Alumilite® PolyColor™ Resin Powders produce vibrant pearlescent-effects when added to clear resins such as Alumilite Clear, Amazing Clear Cast, and Amazing Deep Pour. These powders are very fine and only a small amount is needed to make a significant impact. Use the resin powders alone,...
- Various uses and applications
- Powders can be blended for custom colors
- PolyColor Resin Powders can also be used in conjunction with Alumilite (liquid) Dyes
- Size: 15-gram resealable bag
- Color: Ocean Blue Metallic
- Begin with small amounts and add more gradually to brighten/deepen the color until desired look is achieved.
- Maintain a translucent appearance by only adding small amounts.
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!
our Fall 2021 Woodcraft
Catalog, we featured a short scoop on a Checkerboard build with one of our
interns, Nikhil Narwani. Although his only woodworking experience was in the
novice category of woodturning pens, he wanted to take this opportunity to
learn more. No better time and place to add to his resume with this experience,
than with Woodcraft and its staff of
experienced woodworkers both at the Parkersburg Woodcraft store
and from our corporate
office. You can have fun being the “King” of the workshop with this enjoyable
project build and in playing the game; it’s a win-win for everyone!