PolyColor Resin Glitter Black 15-Gram
Alumilite® PolyColor™ Resin Glitters produce an even, consistent glitter color when poured onto the surface of your resin project. Use resin glitter to create veins, splashes, or unique patterns, blend for custom colors, or use in the presence of resin powders and dyes to create...
- Add a pop of sparkle to your next project
- Use as an accent with other colors or dyes
- Glitter reflects light from any angle
- Available in 5 colors: black, white, blue, silver, and bronze
- Size: 15-gram resealable bag
- Color: Black
- Begin with small amounts and add more gradually to brighten/deepen the color or effect until the desired look is achieved.
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!