15/32" Parabolic Flute Pen Makers Drill Bit
The flutes of a Fisch Pen Maker’s Bit are noticeably different from conventional style drill bits. The deep fluted shape of the Fisch Pen Maker’s Bit allows for rapid removal of chips with less clogging and provides a dramatic reduction in friction and heat buildup created while boring....
• Rapid chip removal
• Straight, accurate, and clean bores
• Constructed from M2 HSS hardened to 64 HRC
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.
Articles & Blogs
Send a personal thank-you message to an American serving in the U.S. Military by turning a pen in Woodcraft’s 12th Turn for Troops National Turn-a-Thon.