Rikon - 12" x 18" VS Midi Lathe
The Rikon 12" x 18" Variable Speed Midi Lathe Model 70-1218VS is an ideal small size lathe for novice to professional turners. Designed for extra stability with anti-vibration rubber feet. Lathe...
Item 861606Model 719400K
The Rikon 12" x 18" Variable Speed Midi Lathe Model 70-1218VS is an ideal small size lathe for novice to professional turners. Designed for extra stability with anti-vibration rubber feet.
Lathe includes spur center, live center, 3" faceplate, 8" tool rest with 1"-diameter post, knockout bar, wrenches and tool holder.
• Powerful 3/4 HP DC Motor provides ample power for all turning needs
• Electronic variable speed controls with a wider range of operating speeds and digital RPM readout for forward rotation speeds
• Pivoting belt cover for easy access when changing belt speeds
• Ball-bearing construction for smooth, precise spindle operation
• Machined bed and matching components give precise alignment
• Adjustable locking handles keep components positioned securely
Motor: 3/4 HP, DC, 4.5 Amp, 120V/60 Hz
Number of Speeds: 3
RPM Ranges: 450-1,100, 960-2,400, 1,400-3,500
Swing Over Bed: 12"
Swing Over Tool Rest: 9-1/16"
Working Distance between Centers: 18"
Tool Rest Post Diameter: 1"
Spindle Nose: 1" x 8TPI
Headstock/Tailstock Taper: MT2
Ram Travel: 2"
Overall Dimensions: 37-3/4” L x 9-3/4" W x 16-1/4" H
Base Size: 30" x 7-3/8"
Shipping Weight: 77 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.