12" Reinforced Aluminum Oxide Cut-Off Blade for Metal 3pk
The 12" Reinforced Aluminum Oxide Cut-Off Blade for Metal 3pk type 1 cut-off bonded abrasive wheels are extremely efficient at cutting steel bar, tubing, angle iron and stainless steel. MIBRO cut-off wheels are made with premium grade aluminum oxide grains. These efficient, economical...
- Calcined bonded abrasive wheels for cutting and grinding metal
- The calcined grains are tough and brittle, fracturing easily and continually exposing sharp, durable cutting surfaces
- Removes high volumes of material without sacrificing service life
- Max rpm: 13 300 rpm
- For cutting steel bar, tubing, angle iron and stainless steel
- Complies with ANSI B7.1/OSHA/CSA regulations
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Diameter: 12" (305 mm)
- Arbor: 1" (25 mm)
- Pack of 3
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.