10 Wire and Canvas Decoy Patterns for Carvers
Look inside this book and learn to create authentic wire and canvas decoys. Wire and canvas decoys were popular around the Eastern shore of Virginia and the Carolinas near the turn of the 20th...
Look inside this book and learn to create authentic wire and canvas decoys. Wire and canvas decoys were popular around the Eastern shore of Virginia and the Carolinas near the turn of the 20th century. Because an abundance of good carving wood was not handy, decoy makers in this region used ingenuity to create clever replicas of large birds such as the Canadian Goose.Included:
- Patterns for 10 different breeds
- A colorful gallery of finished pieces
- Very helpful reference charts
- Tried-and-true advise
- An example is thoroughly gone through step-by-step: construction of the body, carving the head, and painting the finished project
- Antiquing methods for an elegant weathered look
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.