Rikon - 10" Deluxe Bandsaw
Save $50 Now Through February 28, 2019
- Improved rip fence system
- Increased butting height and width
- Improved dust collection system
- Large blade tracking knob
- Windows added for blade tracking visibility
- Spring loaded tool-less blade guides
- Strengthened frame and base construction
- Motor: 1/2HP
- Amps: 5.5
- Volts: 110V, 60hz
- Blade: 70.5” x 1/8” – 1/2” wide
- Table: 13.75” x 12.5”
- Left Tilt: 5 degree, Right Tilt: 45 degree
- Miter gauge slot: 5/8” x 1/4”
- Height to base: 14.5”
- Fence Size: 12-25” x 2.375”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
An Amazing Bandsaw
First things first, the staff at the Canonsburg Woodcraft store is amazing! They were so helpful with me getting this saw. The saw is the best bandsaw I have ever owned. I have had two prior to the Rikon 10-306 (different brands) and they all felt and sounded like they were held together by bubble gum. I do mostly small items so I do not need the big floor model bandsaw, this one is the perfect saw. The packaging was superb, everything was neatly placed in the box and there was no damage to the saw. There is minor assembly required (as expected) but this saw cuts straight and true. I did my first ever resaw immediately after setting it up and it cut perfectly. I resawed a 1/8" x 24" strip off of laminated Cypress and it cut it like butter. I love my Rikon! The saw is solid at around 77lbs and is built with superior material. It runs quiet and cuts true...I'm convinced. I am so impressed with it I will purchase other Rikon tools. I was saving for a belt sander and was undecided on what brand I wanted...problem solved!