10" Compound Miter Saw, JMS-10CMS
Flat Shipping Fee of $15.00
Dual rubber-grip carrying handles allow for convenient portabilityLightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transportVersatile base can mount to a stand or work benchHeavy Duty 15 Amp motor for...
You May Also Like
- Dual rubber-grip carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp tightens securely to the work piece to ensure an accurate cut
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative Green XACTA Laser provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 9 detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right
- Sheet metal extension wings provide added work piece support
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Bevel Stops: 3 at 0°, 45° and 90° left
- Cut Capacity @ Cross : 2-5/8" x 5-1/2"
- Miter Capacity : 0 ° - 45 ° left and right
- Miter Stops: 9 stops, -45° to 45°
- Blade Diameter : 10"
- Blade Speed : 4800 RPM
- Height : 17.3"
- Length : 23.2"
- Model Number : JMS-10CMS
- Motor Current : 15 A
- Net Weight : 33.3 lb
- Part Number : 707100
- Width : 20.1"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Great price, Great Saw
Blade was square direct from factory. Many features for the low price. Very impressed.
Well worth money
I purchased the saw to do moldings around the house. I replaced the blade with a 60T finish thin kerf finish blade and the cuts are accurate and smooth. The saw is well worth the [$] I spent. I only wish the saw were made in the U.S., but then it wouldn't be so inexpensive.
Harriet this is a winner
Found to be smooth and accurate. Rigid frame is light enough to handle easily. Portable with great balance at carrying handle. Lazer light very bright yet thin enough to be accurate. At this price I wish I could use two. Most parts are for home use and some plastic knobs could break if banged around.